Arlee – Tyler Chair Pad Seat Cushion, Memory Foam, Non-Skid Backing, Durable Fabric, Superior Comfort and Softness, Reduces Pressure and Contours to Body, Washable, 16 x 16 Inches (Red, Set of 2)
Perfect performance memory foam combined with a pop of color makes these chair pad seat cushions the last ones you will ever need. Each pad is filled with premium grade memory foam from the USA, that contours to your body, making any chair, the most comfortable and supportive one in your house. The soft textured solid color fabric looks great in in dining rooms, living rooms, kitchens, offices and dens. This full-size chair pad cushion is durable and has a non-skid bottom that keeps the chair pad securely in place on every chair so that it does not shift or move. This chair pad is also available in other colors. Perfect for any indoor seating area!
- HIGH-QUALITY MEMORY FOAM FOR TOTAL COMFORT & ADDED SUPPORT: Our pads are filled with premium grade memory foam that contours to your body to reduce pressure on hips, tailbone, & lower back. Pads evenly distribute weight to relieve minor aches & pain.
- MICRODOT NON-SKID BACKING TO KEEP CHAIR PAD FIRMLY IN PLACE: These seat cushions have microdot skid-resistant backing to ensure it does not shift, move, or slip. This non-slip technology secures the cushion firmly to the chair for perfect placement.
- PERFECT FOR DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, OFFICE, DEN, & ANY INDOOR SEATING: Our chair pads come in a variety of sets & nicely match any home décor. Perfect for office chairs, kitchen chairs, rocking chairs, or any seat that needs extra padding.
- DURABLE DESIGN FOR LONGER-LASTING COMFORT & STYLE: Low-quality cushions flatten over time. Arlee chair pads are fully tufted to prevent lumping & to keep chair pads fuller longer. Not to mention, their fashionable style keeps your decor up-to-date!
- ARLEE CHAIR PADS ARE EASY TO CARE FOR WITH A SIMPLE SPOT CLEAN: By treating only the stained area, spot clean or hand wash with mild detergent & cool water. Chair pad should thoroughly dry before placing back on furniture or the floor. Do not bleach.