Baxton Studio Juliette Mid-Century Modern Dining Bench, Medium, French Oak
Crafted from sumptuous medium oak, the Juliette dining bench brings a warm feel to an interior pairing with a wide variety of modern and classical styled furnishings. The graceful lines of the dining bench are achieved through the expert craftsmanship, distinctive curved and rounded edges along the sides and the smooth grained textured of the bench. Designed for everyday living, this seat is supported by four tapered legs each of which is set at an angle to create a modern profile while also enabling more legroom underneath. Constructed of solid rubber wood, the dining bench is upholstered in beige fabric with padded cushions. Made in Malaysia, the dining bench requires assembly.
- Mid-century modern dining bench
- Materials: solid rubber wood, fabric, foam
- Padded seat with beige fabric upholstery, shapely legs
- Structure: Knocked down construction
- Size: Chair – 41.33″L X 15.35″D X 17.72; Seat height : 17.72″