Find & share dining room furniture.

Bar & Counter Stools

UMFun Set of 2 Leather Adjustable Bar Stools Counter Height Swivel Stool by Leopard Black
UMFun Set of 2 Leather Adjustable Bar Stools Counter Height Swivel Stool by Leopard Black
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
(No Ratings Yet)
Signature Design by Ashley D647-124 Bolanburg Upholstered Bar Stool (Set of 2), Antique White
Signature Design by Ashley D647-124 Bolanburg Upholstered Bar Stool (Set of 2), Antique White
(No Ratings Yet)
Finally-COMFORTABLE bar stools! Shopped every local store, but nothing was comfortable. Boug...
COSTWAY Vintage Bar Stool, Set of 2 Armless Air Lift Adjustable Seat Height with Footrest, PU Le ...
COSTWAY Vintage Bar Stool, Set of 2 Armless Air Lift Adjustable Seat Height with Footrest, PU Leather Cushion and Backrest for Kitchen Dining Living Bistro Pub Counter Back Barstool, Brown
(No Ratings Yet)
PULUOMIS Contemporary Chrome Air Lift Adjustable Swivel Stools, Set of 4, White
PULUOMIS Contemporary Chrome Air Lift Adjustable Swivel Stools, Set of 4, White
(No Ratings Yet)
Not as good as it seems
Chairus 26″ Swivel Counter Height Stool, Upholstered Round Bar Stool with Tufted Button &a ...
Chairus 26″ Swivel Counter Height Stool, Upholstered Round Bar Stool with Tufted Button & Distressed Wood Legs – Beige
(No Ratings Yet)
Linon Wooden and Metal Adjustable Bar Stool in Brown and Gold
Linon Wooden and Metal Adjustable Bar Stool in Brown and Gold
(No Ratings Yet)
Crosley Furniture Palm Harbor Outdoor Wicker 29-inch Bar Stools – Brown (Set of 2)
Crosley Furniture Palm Harbor Outdoor Wicker 29-inch Bar Stools – Brown (Set of 2)
(No Ratings Yet)
WATERJOY Barstool, Set of 3 Modern Swivel Bar Stool Counter Height Chair Bistro Pub Breakfast Ki ...
WATERJOY Barstool, Set of 3 Modern Swivel Bar Stool Counter Height Chair Bistro Pub Breakfast Kitchen Stools Chair
(No Ratings Yet)
Sturdy and comfortable
Homall Modern PU Leather Swivel Adjustable Barstools,Synthetic Leather Hydraulic Counter Stools  ...
Homall Modern PU Leather Swivel Adjustable Barstools,Synthetic Leather Hydraulic Counter Stools Square Height Bar Stool (Red Set of 2)
(No Ratings Yet)
Easy to assemble, comfy to sit in, fine on hardwood floors Just what I wanted. I bought 4 o...
GentleShower Bent Wood Barstool, Adjustable Height Swivel PU Leather Adjustable Barstools Chrome ...
GentleShower Bent Wood Barstool, Adjustable Height Swivel PU Leather Adjustable Barstools Chrome Swivel Stool Chairs with Curved Backrest & Footrest
(No Ratings Yet)
Good Chair but Needs a Heavier Base
Belleze 24” inch Indoor-Outdoor Counter Height Stool with Back, Set of (4) Black
Belleze 24” inch Indoor-Outdoor Counter Height Stool with Back, Set of (4) Black
(No Ratings Yet)
Quiet chairs. OOOHHHHMMMMMMMMMM
PHI VILLA 2 Piece Outdoor Swivel Bar Stools Height Bar Bistro Chair with All Weather Steel Frame
PHI VILLA 2 Piece Outdoor Swivel Bar Stools Height Bar Bistro Chair with All Weather Steel Frame
(No Ratings Yet)
Buschman Set of Four Dark Gun Metal Dark Grey 24 Inches Counter Height Tolix-Style Metal Bar Sto ...
Buschman Set of Four Dark Gun Metal Dark Grey 24 Inches Counter Height Tolix-Style Metal Bar Stools, Indoor/Outdoor, Stackable
(No Ratings Yet)
Love these stools Love these stools. I paired them with the Furmax Metal Chairs Distressed S...
Leick Wood Double Cross Back Counter Height Barstool, Greystone Finish, Moss Heather Seat, Set of 2
Leick Wood Double Cross Back Counter Height Barstool, Greystone Finish, Moss Heather Seat, Set of 2
(No Ratings Yet)
Christopher Knight Home 295961 Adler (Set of 2) Brown Leather Backless Counter Stool
Christopher Knight Home 295961 Adler (Set of 2) Brown Leather Backless Counter Stool
(No Ratings Yet)
Five Stars Very nice, as advertised...easy to put together...they come with all the tools to...
COSTWAY Bar Stools Adjustable Swivel PU Leather Back Barstools Bistro Pub Set of 2
COSTWAY Bar Stools Adjustable Swivel PU Leather Back Barstools Bistro Pub Set of 2
(No Ratings Yet)
arj I'm so happy with these affordable comfortable chairs
Tolix Style Metal Bar Stools Stackable Home Bistro Dining Bar Chairs with Handmade Wooden Seat a ...
Tolix Style Metal Bar Stools Stackable Home Bistro Dining Bar Chairs with Handmade Wooden Seat and Backrest, Set of 4 Transparent
(No Ratings Yet)
Winsome Bar Stool with Square Legs, 29-Inch, Espresso, Set of 2
Winsome Bar Stool with Square Legs, 29-Inch, Espresso, Set of 2
(No Ratings Yet)
Zayin I love these bar stools
Stylistics Graham Adjustable Barstool, 20″ x 20″ x 36″, Deep Red
Stylistics Graham Adjustable Barstool, 20″ x 20″ x 36″, Deep Red
(No Ratings Yet)
I have a tall workbench that I sometimes use as a desk at home. For me, it was important to...
SONGMICS Set of 2 Bar Stool Chair Kitchen Breakfast Swivel Barstool with Beechwood Legs Height 2 ...
SONGMICS Set of 2 Bar Stool Chair Kitchen Breakfast Swivel Barstool with Beechwood Legs Height 28.8′ White and Natural Wood Colour ULJB20W
(No Ratings Yet)