Ivation Premium Stainless Steel 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler/Chiller Counter Top Red & White Wine Cellar w/Digital Temperature, Freestanding Refrigerator Quiet Operation Fridge
The Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler keeps your wine at the correct & consistent temperature and stable environment, protecting the wine from exterior lights and elements, and is specially built to have zero vibration, so the wine could be aged and stored properly, enabling it to preserve and develop its delicious flavor, Color and Aroma, with the best possible mouthfeel, body, palette and finish, serving you the best and tastiest wine that is Full, Rich, Supple, Smooth, Round, and Balanced
A Must Have for Wine Lovers and Collectors
Store your wine in the Ivation temperature-controlled beautifully designed stainless steel wine cooler, even for short term storage. Serving temperature has a big effect on how a wine smells, tastes and feels in your mouth. Even a very good wine can be awful at the wrong temperature. Likewise improper temperature can also shorten the wine’s life or ruin the wine completely. Regular refrigerators are too cold for most wines, and “Room temperature” is too warm.
Features & Specifications
Maintains the perfect temperature for red and white wines
Efficient thermoelectric cooling
Low noise, low vibration – will not disturb sediment
Digital control panel and LCD display
Soft interior lighting with on/off control
Tempered smoked glass door with stainless steel trim
Pull-out premium oak wood shelves
Solid, CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation
Rated Power: 140W
Temperature Range: Upper Zone: 46º – 64ºF – Lower Zone: 54º – 64ºF
Unit Dimensions: 16.9″ x 20.5″ x 29.1″
Weight: Gross: 42.9 lbs.
Important Tip: Do not put your wine cooler in the garage. The big temperature ranges of a garage will make the cooler run too often, shortening its life.
Buy with confidence: If you need help regarding any of our products, we have a dedicated team ready to assist you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-849-3049
- WINE COOLER (wine Cellar / Wine Chiller) A MUST HAVE: The only way to protect the quality and taste of your wines long or short term, and ensure it AGES at a consistent level, the wine has to be stored in the correct environment and CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE, (ideally in the range of 55° F) This free standing innovative wine cooler will protect your red or white wine, preserving its quality and rich flavors, so you could enjoy its real taste to the fullest.
- PERFECT Stable TEMPERATURE: The Ivation dual zone wine cooler enables you to store your wines short & long term in a consistent stable temp environment, and allows you to customize the temp to one that creates an ideal climate for your wines ageing process. Upper zone: 46º – 64ºF (8º – 18ºC), Lower Zone: 54º – 64ºF (12º – 18ºC), therefore bringing out the true characteristics and full flavor of your wines in the long-term.
- HUMIDITY, MINIMAL LIGHT: Insulated with Solid polyurethane heavy foam (CFC-free) & Closed with Thermopane doors that are tempered smoked, to ensure an interior odor-free environment that maintains constant humidity, keeping the cork from drying out, thus preventing more air to come into contact with the wine, also to ensure darkness, blocking out sunlight and harmful UV rays that breaks down the complex molecules that create the special flavors in properly aged wines.
- NO VIBRATION & SUPER QUIET: Specially built with an Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system with no compressor, to minimize the vibration effect and noise, allowing your wine to age and settle properly, with no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments.
- FEATURES: Sleek stainless steel design with with premium oak wook shelves Exterior digital controls and LCD temp display (°F/°C) Soft interior lighting with on/off control 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED We stand behind our products and pride ourselves with exceptional customer service care. If you need help please contact us at email@example.com or call 866-849-3049.