Stash Tea Ten Flavor Rack Only Display Rack for Boxes of Bagged Tea, Fits 30-Count Boxes of Stash Premium Green, Black, White, Red, or Herbal Tea
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea Company is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
- CONVENIENT DISPLAY: This convenient display rack holds ten 30-count boxes of Stash Tea with room for the dispenser opening. Ideal for foodservice, restaurants, coffee carts, or office kitchens, it’s also a great way to store and organize your tea at home.
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: The Stash Tea display rack helps store and organize your teas without taking up extra space in your kitchen. Whether you’re brewing tea in a small café or a studio apartment, this convenient display is the perfect option for you.
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors–Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
- Black wire rack with Stash Tea logo which holds 10 foodservice tea boxes
- Good way to display tea boxes for easy access in small cafes, offices or restaurants
- Rack only, refills available seperately
- Blended and packed in the USA